Thinking a generation ahead
Now the fourth generation is at the helm of Wiskerke Onions,
sustainability is gaining momentum,
next in line: green power from own solar farm of about 24 MWp.
This is how you take responsibility in the chain.
Better does not always equal more
Family businesses are not only the engine of the Dutch economy, they are also a driving force behind the energy transition with their long-term vision. So too at Wiskerke Onions. Passing on the company well to the next generation is key, and that includes taking responsibility in the chain. Better does not always equal more. But to smarter and more sustainable! The company was already active with waste heat reuse but will also generate green electricity in the future with the development of its own solar farm.
From feasibility to financing
IN.credible arranged the financing for the solar park, translating the shareholders’ wishes into a financing structure that is also acceptable to a bank. Our services included:
– Preparation of an information memorandum to present the project properly and completely to the banks;
– Selecting a bank based on released term sheets;
– Negotiating the financing documentation;
– Preparation and maintenance of the financial model;
– Supervise legal and technical due diligence.
Want to know more?
Use the contact button below and we’ll connect you with the person on our team who knows all about this project.